Research Assistant Professor
719 Broadway, Room 702
New York, NY, 10003, USA
- B.A. in Literature. May, 1984. State University of New
- M.A. in Linguistics. May, 1989. New York University.
- Ph.D. in Linguistics. May, 1994. New York University.
Graduate and Undergraduate
- Adunct Assistant
Professor. NYU Linguistics, (Graduate) Syntax.
- Clinical Associate Professor. NYU Computer Science, Introduction
to Computers and Programming (using
- Research Assistant Professor, NYU Computer Science,
(Graduate) Natural Language Processing
Papers: click here
- Research Assistant Professor, Proteus Project, NYU.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Linguistics Dept., NYU.
Syntax. 1995 and 1996.
- Supplemental Employee. IBM T.J. Watson Research
- 1989-1990 (with Ezra Black)
- 1991-1992 (with David Johnson)
- Linguistics Consultant for various organizations in the
Curriculum Vita, Research
and Publication List (pdfs)
- Anabela Barreiro
- 2009 Ph.D. from Universidade do Porto
- Disseration: Make
simple with paraphrases: automated paraphrasing for
authoring aids and
Go back to Member list